Glass Votive Wine Stave Candleholder

Glass Votive Wine Stave Candleholder
$24.99–$34.99

Has anyone else been able to purchase one of these…I keep getting “We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.” but the seller did not opt to allow questions?

Candleholder? no… this is for shots of grappa!

I, too, keep getting “We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.”

What can we do to rectify this?

What gives?!
I keep getting “We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.” but the seller did not opt to allow questions?

Have you emailed Woot customer service? In the past they have been very quick at replying and fixing problems.

I have emailed them (it says you get a response within 24 hours), and tweeted @wootwine, so far, no response. I hope they notice that they have zero sales and try to look into why that is.

I did the same. Nothing yet.

All good to go, guys! Orders away.

Because it doesn’t appear any of the orders are going through it might not matter, but why couldn’t the manufacturer drill the two end holes so that they are level with the table top. Burning candles in those spots will result in the wax running out of the votive.

Here is a question that involves wine, not this damn Thursday waste of time.

Woot used to sell Haywood wines quite often. With the winery selling, I’ve seen Haywood wines on some other close out sites. Is Woot looking into getting some of this before it is gone forever? I discovered it here. I love it. I will buy some. Especially if you get some Cab Franc or Primitivo.

Throwback Thursday:

On this day in 2011, Woot announced Wine on weekends, going to 7 days a week offers