Global 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen

We contacted the company after reading your post. They have responded and would welcome you calling them.

*Thank you for your email. Please feel free to give the customer GNBI’s toll-free # so we can help him. Our goal is to ensure that your customers are 100% satisfied. We are looking in to this as we’ve not had this complaint with this product in the past.

GNBI Toll Free Tech Service 1-888-541-4624

Won’t accept WMA file – that’s what I bought it for! Can’t use this – waste of money –

per the Global Website:

*Thank you for your email. Please feel free to give the customer GNBI’s toll-free # so we can help him. Our goal is to ensure that your customers are 100% satisfied. We are looking in to this as we’ve not had this complaint with this product in the past.

GNBI Toll Free Tech Service 1-888-541-4624*

This thing is awful. Marked down 50% to $15 and I still feel like I got ripped off. The touchscreen is barely responsive, and the UI demands more precision than it can deliver. I can’t even pause a track without it forcing me to start it over back from the beginning and since I listen to audiobooks this is a big failure. The only thing that stopped me from dashing it to bits on the pavement was some hope that I might be able to get a refund, thought I suspect that’s unlikely.

That number is not in service ----

Total rip off – first problem I had with a Woot purchase – but I still feel robbed – Total waste of $20 –

Piece of junk. Don’t ever buy this junk. Does not work on my windows 7.

I’m really glad this discussion stuff is here. I actually got out of bed and almost purchased one, before I read the comments. Sounds like something we got from Radio Shack, back in the 80s. The brand doesn’t happen to be “Tandy?”