Global 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen

closet one yet, YANKED!

9th time I’ve been made it to checkout only to get skunked after clicking the order button.

4 times…this is why we can’t have nice things.

**Item: **Global 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Global 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen)

[Search Google](Google 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/27/2013 - $9.99 - 9 comment(s)
6/18/2013 - $14.99 (Woot-off) - 8 comment(s)
5/24/2013 - $14.99 - 18 comment(s)
5/22/2013 - $14.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
4/24/2013 - $14.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)

8/13/2013 - $9.99 (Woot Plus)
8/6/2013 - $9.99 (Woot Plus)
6/10/2013 - $15.00 (Woot Plus)
3/28/2013 - $15.00 (Woot Plus)

I thought for sure this was The One. Alas, another BOCarcass in the FailCart™.

I was right there… of course Woot’s site decided, for the first time tonight, to think I was logged out for some reason. I’ll never get that.

STUPID BOT! WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU I’M GOING TO STRAP YOU STRAIGHT TO THE BED POST! YEAH, THEN WHAT? EH? YEAH!

I feel like I need a disco ball and someone to play “It’s the Final Countdown”.

I never get one. : (

I got a couple of these a few months ago and they are crappity crap - and not in the good way. Slow, bad UI. Terrible battery life. Can’t even mow the whole lawn before the juice runs out.

They’re like potato chips. I keep saying “just one more,” but I can’t stop. Then, before I know it, it’s nearly 1AM and I’m still sitting here.

Well, next one is the last one.

Really.

No monkey yet. Starting to think this will go another day.

Well I have to admit, I fudged that one up. I “searched google for …http://bit.ly/1cVw4xV” haha.

Woohoo! Finally got one after about 10 being snatched from me after clicking place order. Persistence pays off! Nothing fancy being used here, just spamming F5 and muscle memory moving from “I Want One” to “Add to Cart” To “Proceed to Checkout” to “Place Your Order.” Good night all, and good luck!

You can mow your lawn with these? In for 3.

Bots? Really? Whoda Thunk it?..

If you’re trying to mow the lawn with it, you’re doin’ it wrong.

You could try doing an image, woot-description-provider…

I’ve been in the same vicious cycle. It’s not helping that I’m making it to checkout almost every time, so I convince myself, “well, this time I’ll get it for sure!”