Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse

Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse

Lol the list price is NOT $100. It’s $50. So you’re only saving $5. I have the Model O and Model D

Model O Minus: Wireless Gaming Mouse for Small Hands - Glorious Gaming sells them for $50 as you stated. Microcenter states they’re in stock but anytime you try to order it removed it from your cart.

Personally I find the Glorious Model O mouse to be overhyped. The CoolMaster MM710 reviews better, was a later release, and it’s currently on sale @ amazon for $40. I’ve been using it since October 2019 and it has been flawless for me.

Can someone translate the text under the features tab? I have no idea what information that is trying to convey.

Is there a point to the holes? Mice do not heat up, so they do not need cooling. The holes just seem like a good way to expose the interior for gunk to build up.

1 Like

According to their web site, it " is the key to achieving a feather-light weight while maintaining its ultra-durable strength. You’ll barely feel the holes during gameplay, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool & fresh. Cleaning the Model O is easy, just use any air canister to keep your mouse good as new. "

If they say so, looks gimmicky to me.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason somone would pay more than $20 for this mouse. Other than some lights and a couple of extra buttons it is nothing more than a regular mouse…

Imagine cleaning this mouse after a year’s worth of sweaty gaming sessions…

Hygiene disaster.

Many Reasons.
It is one of the lightest mice on the market. When playing competitive FPS games weight is a big factor.

The sensor is great, way better than a $20 mouse.

RGB as you stated will always have a premium attached.

The software is great and minimal.

1 Like

Its my favorite mouse by far. The holes feel great and do cut down the weight as this is one of the lightest mice on the market.

1 Like