GN Netcom GN9120 Wireless Headset Bundle

useful linkage bloggeration missed yesterday… but not today… did you notice?.. hehe…

…with regards to this woot… may i have seconds?.. but not on the phone… on the wootpeep commentary… beautiful.

GN Netcom GN9120 Wireless Headset Bundle
$139.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 GN Netcom GN9120FLEX Wireless Headset GN9120-28-05
1 GN Netcom GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter

I have one of these at work. They rock!

blaah! i get these free at work…

i used this headset at the call center i worked at… the reception’s great, and the range is absolutely fantastic. you can take it inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, and not lose any bit of reception or clarity of voice!!!

sweet, headphones for my box shaped head

Can anybody confirm the 300 foot claim, and is that LOS or with walls?

Will interfere with a wireless network

Heh. Ridgemontpointe is in for three.
First wooter: Ridgemontpointe
Last wooter: Ridgemontpointe
Purchased 1: 0%
Purchased 2: 0%
Purchased 3: 100%

i’ll take one.

…from my supply closet @ the office to my desk…

…good night.

the “METAL” head strap thing looks extremely old fashioned.

These things are awesome! I use one at work, and I can walk about 100 yards away, upstairs - with no problems. While talking with a user (BlackBerry support) I sometimes go to the lunchroom and nuke my meal, then bring it back to my desk.

Sad, I know, but quite convenient.

BTW - this DOES NOT interfere in any way with the wireless networks in our office.

Just an FYI - this is the type of headset used in many banks and credit unions for their helpdesk and call center personnel. I’ve seen the range on this thing, and it’s impressive. Much better and with less static than Bluetooth, and no tinny sound.

And they suck royally. There is no way to prevent them from echoing your voice back into the earpiece, with just enough delay to make it really noticeable. Not the fault of our phones, either - I took mine around to home, other office, friend’s office, etc, and the result was the same suckage. Stay away. Or hold out until they’re on sale for $40.

My wife wants one too…

Will it work on a multi-line phone. I have to push a button to get to line 1-2-or 3 how will that work.

Talk, Talk, Talk
Just what we need, some thing to help use talk more.
Pass

We have these headsets on each of the phones at work and they’re garbage. Less than a year later only 1 out of the 7 still works. Two of them are totally dead, another two lift the handset up but ppl can’t hear you via the headset, and the last two have charging issues.

I luh-huh-huv these things. After getting it all set up and the tonal adjustments all set, it sounds great. Makes it so I can get my coffee while “answering phone calls.” Bothers me when I see people keep talking on them when they go into the restroom though. That’s just a little weird, even if it does have a mute.