Go-to app when you need a ride?

Go-to app when you need a ride?

Local service

3 Likes

I am poor and if I can’t walk to it I don’t go plus I have my own car so there is that too

4 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

I do not ride with anyone, ESPECIALLY strangers. If I am not in control of the vehicle, I don’t go.

6 Likes

Phone a friend.

5 Likes

I am not a good passenger. Don’t test me.

4 Likes

There are no ride services where I live.
deliverance banjo GIF

7 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Get back in the boat. Either go with the current or paddle against it. Just don’t stay where yall hear dueling banjos! Whatever you do, don’t call an uber or any rider share in that area!

3 Likes

The last time I did a ride share…
Oj Simpson GIF

5 Likes

Why would I need a ride anywhere? I have a perfectly good truck that I meticulously maintain just so I don’t have to deal with other people driving me. And if my truck broke down I would rent a car until it was fixed. Or borrow one from family. Or ride a bike. It’s not like I’m constantly flying places and I need a ride to the airport or get drunk and need a ride home. I never stray very far from this one horse podunk town, which has everything within walking distance. And now with doordash, Amazon, and telehealth I can do everything from home and not have to go anywhere. Agoraphobia has never been so easy!

clone alone clash royale GIF by Clasharama

6 Likes

I have my own car, but take Uber sometimes if it’s cheaper than driving. I go to hockey games frequently, and parking costs around $20-25. An Uber usually costs around $8 each way, so it’s cheaper to do that both ways.
That being said, sometimes it means I buy more beer, and beer at games is expensive. I also haven’t done it in awhile because I can take public transit instead for $2.50 each way (and I’ve never been asked for proof of my ticket, so I could probably get away with not paying, but I’m sure a single fine would offset a lot of trips).
The biggest downside to public transit is it takes a good amount longer, and I have to follow their schedule.

9 Likes

Too weird.

2 Likes

Does pr0nhub have an app?

1 Like

Does nobody go drinking at any establishment? Restaurants, bars, clubs…? I’m no alcoholic but I like to go out and have a good time. I hope people are not getting behind the wheel intoxicated. Uber/Lyft are lifesavers.

Goodness, this thread just went right off the rails lol

10 Likes

Is that Toonces, the driving cat? :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Three words: mom’s taxi service. Who needs to pay for a ride when your mom will come for you day or night? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I can get way more drunk at home for a lot cheaper! Plus, I like the company better there than out in public!

4 Likes

I was taught not to ride in cars with strangers.

swerve george costanza GIF by HULU

3 Likes