Go-to app when you need a ride?

Good food/music made by talented people who aren’t me will always get me out of my cave lol

3 Likes

App? The remote works just fine.

Cat Inspiration GIF

(I iz not a cat.)

8 Likes

Don’t drink like ever so no need to worry me but thanks

4 Likes

toonces the driving cat GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

1coachreal

4 Likes
7 Likes

I only go out for plans to take over the world. You can’t just take an uber for that.

pondering pinky and the brain GIF

3 Likes

Look, I’m not advocating drinking in the parking lot before you go in. No way, officer. Who does that for 1/5th the cost? Surely, not me haha

jurassic park life GIF

1 Like

S
Loop Cant Stop GIF

I’m an adult, and own a car.

3 Likes

I drive. Own vehicle. Smells good.

When I travel, those Ubers I use always have super weird smells and they do not let you open the window. I excel at telling them I get car sick and that usually does the trick.

2 Likes

I live in a small town far away from any ride share services. People here either drive themselves, walk, bicycle, or get rides from people they know. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Agreed. Also there’s those special events like weddings, company picnics, etc, etc that are being overlooked.

1 Like

None. I have a car and my adult children or spouse can drive whenever I choose to drink (alcohol).

2 Likes

Taxis are still an option, right?

2 Likes

Have access to multiple vehicles in case one needs to be inspected. I do like the idea of not paying for overpriced parking though.

3 Likes

Ever watch true crime? Pretty much sums up my reasoning.

2 Likes

We can walk from one end of town to the other in all four directions in less than 10 minutes lol

2 Likes

My cousin Jules.

2 Likes

Hired car with weird smell that they won’t let you put the window down in… that’s a taxi cab.

2 Likes