Godspeed You! Black Craperor

This bag of crap every other item is full retarded. The page refreshes and it’s already gone. Can somebody please at your headquarters pull their head out of their butt and just do a larger batch? I’ve tried to win one over a dozen times today and it’s the same crap.

so, what, are there like 3 of these each time it’s offered? By the time I see the screen, it’s sold out.

mugged at the checkout again. 0 for 10. I quit… for today

I would think that just based on the kind of person I am, karma would deliver a Bounty of Cornucopia to me, but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i’m 0 for 28. i’m gonna try for 35 more minutes and if i don’t get one, i’m deleting my account on here, my husbands account and our two room mates accounts. they are all having different problems every time they get in there cart.

it kinda seems like woot is turning out to be bag/crap

Wow, that’s quite a few accounts. If I had access to that many I think I would have bought 1 for every account already.

You joined today and never bought anything. Your account won’t really be missed.

you have to empty your cart or you will never get one

Woot! won’t process an order if the cart contains items that are sold out

Actually, it will process your order, I had (and still have) my one failed BOC in my cart when my one successful BOC went through.

we all have been trying since 8am and we all haven’t got one yet. we all get it to the cart and then it says error or there are other problems.

i have another account that i’ve had for a few years, i just can’t remember the password.

The crap gods have never responded well to flounce threats.
(Also, to delete an account, you have to write in to customer support, from the account associated email.)

good to know how to delete accounts

Thank You.
We have one account for the family.
Of course, I get very few BOC’s.

Not true… I had a bunch of sold out BOCs in my cart today when I finally got one (15 tries or so). Still have all the sold out/missed BOCs in there.

Got me one of these… had no luck on the Work PC. Got to the Home PC and got one first try.

Those Celeron processors we have really get the job done though.