Going Bananas

thanks guys/gals youre quite helpful as always… i want this shirt now. and ive bought too many lately.

ps: go buy midnight rider. wore it out this weekend, TONS of compliments!

Congrats soothed!!! This is such a nice way to start the week!

I told woot I would buy this in the comments for this shirt… and here I see it and here I must buy it. Nice shirt. I could see where this out and getting a few chuckles.

Love the text on this one!

Shoot, I just bought an expensive item on eBay, then I drop by here and instantly fall in love with this shirt. And the girlfriend likes it too, so I guess now I need to use the credit card again!

Clever design, I’m in for one.

With “going” printed so many times on the shirt it starts to look like it should be pronounced “goyng” like the sound a bell makes.

Or, maybe it’s just me.

Plus, shouldn’t the condition be “appeeling”?

Hooray! I’m so excited! I’ve loved this shirt since it’s first derby appearance… was so disappointed that it couldn’t manage enough votes either time. Woot, you’ve made my day! :slight_smile:

I really do like this shirt, so I bought it. I think the kelly green will be different enough from the green of all of the turtle shirt woots that I have, so it’s perfect. Great job.

I thought it would be a cold day in hell before I saw a Woot reference to “Hollaback Girl”.

It got a tid bit nipply here in Wisconsin last night… so hell must be fairly close then

So my phone rings this morning and I see on the caller ID that its my mom and since she never calls this early I answer saying “Whats wrong?!” and she says, “Going Bananas is up!” and I’m like, “Whu?” and she’s like, “Your shirt! On woot! I just bought two!”

Whodathunkit?
Yay!!!
and Yipee!!!
and also WAHOOOO!!!

THANK YOU WOOT! And thanks fellow derbyists for the 'gratses! Hee!

Congratulations SBR! I remember this one in the text as art derby. It did well then, but not close enough to win. Glad to see that you’ve earned an editor’s choice. Didn’t realize they were still picking EC.

Congratulations again on the print!

Congratulations, soothed!!

Thought about giving you the 1 AM wakeup call last night, but decided against it :slight_smile:

Woooooo another week of editor’s choice! Go banana’s? Don’t mind if I do.

Oh bah…I “circumvented the filter” on a word that wouldn’t even be filtered on any other forum. I was just trying to make a post that would be readable. God forbid.

::eyeroll::

I’d like to know what Adder did to get such a long probation. O.O

But, anyways…looking forward to seeing what else gets picked for editor’s choices this week! :slight_smile:

I LOVED this shirt in the original text derby. I thought it was one of the best and was sad it didn’t do as well as it should have in the do over either. I am so happy Woot choose this as an editors pick.

why did you figure that editor’s choice would continue? i was surprised.

love. this. shirt…looks like the others from VA like the banana shirt too…hmmm, my state is looking bright on this one…must be something.

anyways, THANKS for picking this one!