Going Stag

Hm I wonder what the cloud on the upper right is trying to say

It’s over five now. Before I refreshed it was at 20% increments, suggesting 5 sales.

Mmmm, statistical.

I think we’re currently sitting at 9. Everything is multiples of 11, or multiples of 11 rounded up (as necessary).

Wow, I’m such a geek.

Oh deer…

I’m not sure if I should stagger back in disbelief from the shock of gaudiness or not be surprised by the continuing effect.

I totally just saw edgar woot this shirt. I find this to be an interesting statistic.

It is possible my noting this will increase its sales exponentially.

I was thinking donuts, but then again, I’m always thinking donuts.

well, its kinda like christmas hooked up with easter and gave birth to fraternal twins: an exploding ice cream truck and a bipolar rainbow if you ask me…

It should be worth noting that, statistically speaking, if you’re one of those people who hate having the same shirts as someone else, odds are strong for this design.

1 hour left at work and you scared the bajegous out of me woot!

Question: what bear is best?

Wrong! Black bears!

Well, let’s look at this piece by piece.

Two of the three round things share similar facial features to the clouds. This implies that the items are fluffy, airy or soft. The three items have toppings: a red topping (strawberry sauce?) with what appears to be chocolate sprinkles, a brown topping (chocolate sauce or fudge?) with rainbow sprinkles and a blue topping (some sort of frosting?).

Donuts are a possibility… anything else fit the clues?

stag ger :smiley: nice

It isn’t trying to say anything. See, clouds are gaseous. It is belching. Or if you prefer, eructation.

I would rather wear Chris Blingle than this. It also reminds me of TGentry’s Collateral Hammage, very busy,brown shirt…

When I was buying radiomode’s music industry shirt, I clicked back and edgar had just bought one. And, I’m wearing that shirt today. Coincidence? Yep.

The design is pretty cute but man the colours are killing me. It’s such a happy shirt other than that though.

I still think it’s Takoyaki, with the sauce and some fish flakes, and other stuff, only more colorful…:stuck_out_tongue:

This is seriously the best graphic I’ve ever seen. I LOVE it.

What’s up with the Pokemon shirts lately? I wan’t some sexy smooth flowing earthy designs. Trees, landscapes skylines etc…

Or maybe a contest for the best argyle patterns. I think that would be fun.

I would want to get this for my friend but I don’t know if I have enough money…-_-; besides I just bought her a gift at a bookstore…