Golf Balls

Woot Staff. For the Srixon Z Star balls, is there anyway to know if these are 2012 or 2013 models? The boxes are the same, but apparently there are some upgrades to the 2013 ball.

thanks.

The Polara Ultimate Straight balls aren’t a miracle cure. I’ve watched the video special ABC (or whoever it was) did on them and I’m telling you… it’s not a fix all like they display in the video. You can still EASILY slice/hook the living heck out of them. I really didn’t notice any significant difference between these and a normal ball. And yes I was pointing the arrow the correct way. lol

Check out 1saleaday.com today (6/20). They have a lot of the same balls with FREE SHIPPING. I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on some Penta TP5’s until I bought something else to make the $5 shipping more palatable. $14.99 + $5.00 shipping on Woot, $15.99 with free shipping on 1saleaday.com. Sorry Woot.

Wow, I remember when woot used to be fun and have great service. Even an “I don’t know, I’ll get back to you” let us know they were present. 4 days and no response is ridiculous.

I miss the old days full of good service and wit.

i apologize; looks like we missed your question earlier. i’ll forward the query to people who will know the answer.

as for the wit…i don’t know. pretend i made a joke about balls.

I ordered 3 boxes of the Taylormade TP5 golf balls. Just received them yesterday. Check them to make sure they are TP5’s. Mine had TP Black golf balls mixed in with the TP5’s.