Goli Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins, 5 Pack

Goli Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins, 5 Pack

1 TABLE SPOON OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR = 29 GUMMIES

By thomas on October 29, 2019

Verified Amazon Purchase

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but based on some google research and back of the napkin math, you would have to eat 28.6 gummies to get the recommended 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into your body.

Amount of apple cider vinegar in each gummy = 500mg
Roughly 14,300 mg = 1 tablespoon
28.6 Gummies = 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar

These things are damn tasty, but don’t do anything for you health wise. I’m no health expert, but please some one tell me I’m wrong because I’ve been eating these for a while now.

If the Amazon review posted above is accurate then all 5 bottles here would equal about 10 tablespoons of liquid vinegar. One
16 oz bottle of apple cider vinegar is equal to 32 tablespoons. A $3 bottle of Apple cider vinegar would give you about 15 bottles worth of these gummies which would cost you over $165!

your math is flawed. package says 2 gummies = 1 TBS of ACV

Now, go back and review your work and come back.

200k reviews? For a product that has been out for maybe a year? Yeah, that’s believable.

My go to cole slaw recipe calls for 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and goes better with smoked ribs than gummies would. :slight_smile:

This product has been out for two years and heavily marketed…I think if it was a lie they would’ve gotten into trouble by now so Yeah, I’d say his math is flawed

It’s been out for several years

According to their website this is a 5 month supply. What is the expiration date on these?

Here is the math correction:
Approximately 15 milligrams are in one tablespoon. The precise ratio is 14.786765 milligrams for a single tablespoon (really should be millilitres though, not mg - since it’s a liquid measurement).

Still not buying these… There are much cheaper & healthier ways to ingest ACV if you want it in your diet - make some bone broth!!!

These seem to be the go-to fad today. Remember several years ago when Pomegranate juice (at $6 for a small bottle) was all the rage. Then coconut water was the magic formula. Now it’s ACV gummies. Gullible people will fall for anything it seems.

If you want ACV, put a tablespoon of it into apple juice or your favorite juice, hold your nose and suck it down. It’s like Valerian Root in that the smell is disgusting but it does not taste anywhere nearly as bad as the smell. Your wallet will thank you.

1 Like

15000 mg in one tablespoon (3 teaspoons)
These gummies have 500mg each. If one tablespoon is only 15mg then each gummy would have to have over 33 tablespoons of vinegar. Are you saying each gummy is equal to a full pint of vinegar!?

Hmmm, I guess the info on the link I was looking at was wrong :woman_shrugging:t2:

I think the problem is we don’t know what 500mg of ACV actually measures. Is it the same as 500mg poured from a bottle of ACV? Is it a distillation of the acetic acid? Wikipedia says vinegar is typically 5-8% acetic acid.

I assumed that the press linked from the GOLI site suggested a launch date of May 2020, given that other availability dates for that article range May 22 - June 2… but maybe that was just shipping times… I still don’t believe 200k reviews are real: “Get the World’s First Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutritionto check it out on amazon with free shipping for just $57to check it out on amazon, available at Amazon! Get it as soon as May 27, 2020. Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, May 19, 2020, but are subject to change.