Gone Fishing

Not a good placement for the dorks (look it up)

EDIT:

EXCUSE ME MR. QUA LITY PO ST PERSON! I DO BELIEVE THAT I’M THE FIRST ONE TO RUIN THE INNOCENCE OF THE CUTENESS! :slight_smile:

I don’t suppose he will catch a crane…

I’m really glad to see this win. It will make a perfect gift for my friend. Christmas shopping is now complete!

Oh my gosh! I am so very happy right now!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!

What more does this bear want? He’s already caught himself a narwhal!

Why is he fishing when he could just eat the narwhal?

Nice! Congrats on the first place win walmazan!:smiley:

congrats man!! well deserved win!

Cuteness. Overload.

its nothing really against this shirt, but, am I the only one that’s kinda getting sick of narwhals. I guess not since it won first place.

that is one naughty looking shirt

i’m pretty sure he’s using that narwhal for a little bit more than fishing…

‘I hope you find your dad, Buddy!’
“Thanks, Mr Narwhal!!!”

I <3 Elf soo much, except for how much it is distracting me from studying for finals right now… :frowning:

This is evil and I HATE it!

Having an innocent fish be used to help catch other fish is NOT CUTE!

I’m sick to my stomach and going to bed.

The very definition of an unhealthy relationship.

I wonder if a unicorn would work as well. We don’t have many narwhal here to fish with.

Narwhals, unlike most of the popular animals around here, are fascinating creatures. I’d rather see them than more catsanbunnies.

Thank god for this winning. I hope the cute contingency went all out for this piece and left certain other generic pieces in the dust. Walmazan, as always, brings his own style and ideas to the plate, not someone else’s recycled one(s).

Upon further review, not only does this greedy little bear have a narwhal, but he also has a bucket of fish! What exactly does he expect to catch? A blue whale? I think not!

Wonderfully done…and cthulu won’t be eating the fisher.