Gone Fishing

This is at turns disturbing and yet cute. The art is neat looking, but the position is just a bit, well, let’s just say that polar bear seems to be more than just happy about using that narwhal for fishing.

It’s true: the things you own end up owning you.

Yay! I’m so happy! thanks wooters for all the support! you are the best!

I know the fancy pants call it symbiotic relationships, but I call it codependency. Shame on you, narwhal! Shame on you for enabling!

Fish?!? It is a mammal, and one that eats fish.

I think it’s a mythical creature. I’ve never seen one in any forest in the midwest.

Is there such a thing in real life that doubles as an edible tool? The closest thing I can think of are those gross edible straws.

…edible clothing doesn’t count by the way.

tostito’s scoops

This shirt is adorable! (Why can’t I get it in toddler sizes? :[ )

You people have this all wrong! Haven’t you ever played with a cup tied on each end of a string? You talk on one end and the person on the other end can hear what you’re saying by listening into his/her cup. Obviously this polar bear is listening to his narwhal (they don’t have cups there) while a polar bear on the other end is talking into his/her narwhal. Sheesh, it’s so obvious!

The obvious question is, “Is that a narwhal in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

I’m more concerned at the fact that that bed of snow the bear’s happily sitting on with his ol’ narwhal pal is falling apart (coughglobalwarmingCOUGH).

Anyway, cute shirt! :slight_smile:

the polar bear would never let go of his narwhal. love it.

This is probably one of my favorite write ups since that other narwhal

Very deep thought-y Woot

I wonder what he’s fishing for. Seals? Beluga? Narwhals?

Err… he’s fishing with a fish. Isn’t that a bit too ironic?

Always a good day to see a Walmazan shirt! Congrats, this was my favorite!

Congrats! Glad to see this innovative fishing partnership place. Now I need a Spiritgreen + a Boots.

Congrats, Wences.

Nope, because that’s not a fish.