Gonna Make You Lunch

Derby #107: Bags

Thanks for voting. The winners will be sold this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

THIS is this Friday, isn’t it?

The blog post for the bags says to “come back tomorrow at noon for the announcement.”, so I’d come back today at noon.

someone at woot has been feeling poetic lately

Well they’re not really gonna sell empty plastic bags, are they? That would be ridiculous.

I just wonder if the new bag design(s) will be rolling off the printers fast enough to package tonight’s shirt, or if we have to wait a few days while they exhaust the old supply.

eats banana

What time is it now, #$%!@?

Wow… congrats artulo!

Oh God yes! I was hoping this would win!

If I get two slices of bread and put the shirt between it, is it safe to eat?

This never won a derby? I totally thought this already printed…

That post was misleading. It’s automated from the regular derbies and I guess they were too lazy to change it. :tongue:

So since this is based on ‘Gonna make you sweat,’ is a PBJ sandwich here based on the DJ and MC’s sweat? O_o

I am seriously surprised anyone really CARES THAT MUCH

The bags are bags. Congrats to whoever won. Game over. Buy enough woots and you’ll get one of each anyway

Ah, sneaky little buggers changed it. It didn’t say that when I saw it earlier today.

Well they said they were going to announce Friday at noon. I guessing that if you get this shirt overnighted, you won’t get a new bag. However, if you get snail… I mean standard shipping, you have a better change of getting a new design.

Gasp… I’m starting to feel Adder’s pain. And no that’s not a jab at you Adder at all.

Well, I’m planning to buy 10 bags tomorrow and sew them all together to make me a nice rain coat for the rainy season here in southern california.

So I guess the peanut butter doesn’t have ears and the jelly doesn’t have eyes…and neither has a mouth. Maybe the microphone is for snapping.

Are people seriously wondering why they’re not selling plastic bags? You’re just being pretend stupid, right? Not real stupid, right? RIGHT?

I’m wondering why they’re not selling “Call Me, Ishmael”!!!

Wait, what music are those words set to? I would be interested in the purchase of that song.

wow, you rickrolled :slight_smile:

If I liked peanut butter, if I liked jam (yes, its jam not jelly :oP) on a sandwich and if I thought this wouldnt look really stupid on me, I would buy it!

Alright, you got me. Darn you.