Good & Gracious Office L-Shaped Desk, Black

Good & Gracious Office L-Shaped Desk, Black

$89.99 via the mothership…

1 Like

Received missing the hardware package inside the box, we have no bolts, allen wrenches or wooden dowels listed in the instructions for assembly.

Super disappointing.

1 Like

Have you contacted the manufacturer? I would suggest that first as they can probably send you out the stuff you’re missing. I’m guessing you’ve double-checked everything to make sure the hardware package isn’t taped to something. I’ve had them buried deep and almost not seen them because they’ve been mixed in with other stuff.

If you don’t get anywhere with the manufacturer, then try Woot’s Customer Service:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

I triple checked to make sure I didn’t miss them then had my wife check just to make sure I wasn’t blind… I’ve already reached out to Woot customer service but will honestly not have time to wait for a new hardware set to be mailed out; I completely tore my wife’s work station apart to set this desk up for her. I’m hoping to hit the local hardware store in the morning when they open and pray they carry the bolts I need in stock.

1 Like

If you have a local IKEA, you might check for hardware with them too. A lot of their stuff is similar to this.

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the missing items. If you do find what you need at the hardware store, send a copy of the receipt to CS and they’ll likely have some options for you.

As @peaceetc mentioned, the best place to get the replacement parts is from the manufacturer. We can try to reach out to our vendor but then we’re playing middleman. We’re happy to do that though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was able to find exact matches (in size, though fastener heads were different) for two out of the three different bolts required for assembly at a local hardware store. The third set of bolts (which just happened to the the 18 required for securing the table tops to the frame) I was not able to find. Instructions call for 1/4 by 1 and 3/8 bolts, the best I could find were 1/4 by 1 and 1/2 and they worked just fine. Also, couldn’t find the exact dowels called for in the directions either as they were metric but all the hardware store stocked was SAE, ended up trimming the edges and sanding down what I could find to fit. About $12 in hardware later and a little elbow grease and the desk is now assembled!

4 Likes