What??? woot! selling the enemy‘s hardware?
They’re not our enemy.
I just bought the Google Home minis was supposed to be free shipping and five dollars off for Amazon Prime members. Woot still charged the full price of 39.99 plus 6.00 for shipping I’m going to send the item back if they don’t credit me $11.00.
Not seeing the discount on the order page? Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
I assume these are Gen 1 since the specs do not indicate Gen 2?
Correct, this item is “Gen 1.” The Gen 2 is called “Google Nest Mini”.
The enemy of mother is not the enemy of daughter?
Romeo and Juliet?
User error AND a bad attitude!! Watch out for this one.
Had to email CS, did anyone else only receive 1 instead of 2?
Yes, I also had to contact CS for only receiving 1.
Yes, I only received 1 also. I just emailed CS. Hopefully it will get resolved quickly. My 1st time using Woot. NOT a good first impression!!
Also only received one… Was told they could check stock and if there are more they’ll send a second otherwise I have to return for a refund.
Seems a half refund and just call it a day would be fine but that wasn’t an option.
Hey guys. Sorry for the shorted orders. I’ve sent an email to the electronics and CS teams.