Google Nest Hub with Google Assistant

Google Nest Hub with Google Assistant

Is this new or refurb?

Hi there. It’s new.

Purchased this Google Hub: it appeared to be new but it is a store demo unit (loops through a list of features and examples only). Unable to factory reset it, or remove the demo at all. Paid $70 was offered $15 since it doesn’t actually work. It has not been verified if I have to pay shipping to return this item yet. Maybe other people got a workable unit, but just be aware there is the possibility that you will get a unit you cannot use.

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

It’s been awesome, for a great price. I’ve had it for a couple weeks now, and it is sitting next to my Echo Show (10 inch). It is way tinier, but way prettier. Sorry to hear someone else got a dud, but mine (so far knock on wood) has been awesome (and yes, it was new, or at least if it was refurbed, was the best refurb I have ever witnessed :wink: ). Anyhow it’s making me second guess all the Echo shows I put in every room from the Christmas deals :slight_smile: