Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet

I wish this was the Nexus 7. I would be all over a cheaper Nexus 7.

In the what’s in the box section, it only lists the tablet. Does that mean it doesn’t even come with the charger?

Would anyone be able to comment on this tablet vs. a Chromebook? I have a Nexus 7 and adore it, but I want something I can use for grad school - for notetaking, internet, etc.

Customer service responses have not gone well for me.

This is the greatest!!! Thanks Woot! for making my day!!! So excited!

No SD card spot on these I take it? (still use those to transfer/view files locally)

That dock looks great!

Nope, but you can use a USB dongle with Nexus Media importer.

No SD’s on any of the Nexus devices. You can either root or buy nexus media manager in the app store and use a micro-usb to USB/SD for local transfer. I have the 16GB version and use the bluetooth feature. It is an amazing tablet for the price.

Yes, every (well most) items anywhere have a MAP (minimum advertised price) that retailers have to abide by when selling new merch, and one easy way to sell below that price is to list as refurbed, returned/used, etc. something to that effect. So some products may end up being actually being new tho listed as refurb so they can sell them at a lower price. But keep in mind, thats not always the case.

Cost $500 new (https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_10_32gb)

Or for the 16GB is cost $20 more for new

If anyone plans on going the Nexus media importer route please note (unless something has changed) it is a one way transfer from the USB to the tablet.

For example, I use it to keep movies. I have my USB stick with 10+ movies. When I want to watch one, plug in to the tablet and select a movie. It then ‘downloads’ the movie to the nexus. After it downloads I watch it, when I’m done I delete the download.

This all works fine with no problems. It is just different than one might expect.

Oh…what a shame no retina display…LOL!!!

IPAD: 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)

Nexus 10: 2560-by-1600 (300ppi)

Has anyone that ordered this tablet had it ship yet?

Seems like Woot is taking their sweet time shipping this, or at least posting the tracking info if it was already shipped.

This was stated to ship in 3-5 business days. With the holiday, today is the 3rd business day. Hang tight. I know you’re impatient.

Mine was shipped on the 22nd, got an email with the shipping info on the 24th and it should be delivered tomorrow.

Mine still says not shipped. I really hope this comes in before my vacation next week.

The warranty card on mine say’s only 90 days, not 1 year.

What’s up with that?

Also concerned about the 90-day warranty card from nuko that came with this. I’m going to be contacting woot. That’s what made me buy this was the 1 year from Sammy…

The warranty card on mine say’s only 90 days via NukoUSA not 1 year from Samsung …