Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet

**Item: **Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet
Price: $379.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet)

[Search Google](Google Nexus 10 32GB Tablet)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $379.99 (Woot-off) - 31 comment(s)

5/28/2013 - $380.00 (Woot Plus)

was not expecting the monkeys to get pulled down that fast.

I hit place my order and it was sold out… so close. I need one before my birthday tomorrow!

/dancedancedance

I have no idea how people are getting these. I can’t even come close.

I got a “Payment Denied” earlier today :frowning:

Soul-crushing it was.

This is a great tablet!

Congratulations Woot. Your service now equals Yahoo. That is pretty sad.

Black mamba!!

[youtube=rG3OtCvo3QI][/youtube]

+1

Same problem here, apparently there is a problem with Woot accepting Discover, I got a call from Discover making sure I had authorized it, and said there are quite a few people having problems, all being on the Woot end since Discover is giving them the acceptance

Context! (Or is it just an attempt to get us through the item? XD)

yep…that confirms it. woot can no longer complain about the woot followers complaining about loaded servers. “hey let’s implement a puzzle url game and limit it to 1 BOC per offering!” guess what woot? you just drove away what limited people you had following you. this site is just what made it popular at one time…a bag of crap.

I fully expect a “real” monkey closer in about 30 - 40 minutes

been over charged on shipping all the items i bought today i was charged…someone said they stopped that well here is what it says when you click on the cart icon $5 Ships Your Entire Order

One $5 charge covers standard shipping to a single address for everything in your cart.

That’s right. Your five bucks buys you standard shipping for your entire order, as long as it’s all going to the same address.

That goes for any order, of any size, from any site in the Wootosphere.

Yes. And each new checkout has a new order number, thus a new shipping charge. This changed a little bit ago… I think we’re coming up on a year now.

oh i get what your saying now …well I think i’m done with woot to many changes in the wrong way for me…but thanks for explaining it to me,really thank you I call it manipulation and greed but that’s just me…thanks though

You might want to cancel your orders if that is true – I read the same info from the cart and it is deceptive at the very least given that they had that policy earlier. They should clearly say Per-Cart in each and every instance of purchasing something, instead of making it sounds like you can buy across different woots and still get a single shipping fee.

It’s a shame that they did away with it, but it used to be $5 shipping on every item, at least we can attempt to “bundle” with the woot plus deals, etc. (I know it’s not the 1-day, 1-deal of the 00’s, but they did charge $5 for each item in the woot-off back then, too.)