Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet

Pinche woot - throwing caps in there is cheating!

So how does the crap work this time. I typed in the link that popped up, but it said that the crap was sold out (expected) but that the time to first woot was 10h 14m 33.882s? What does that mean?

Everyone knows that eBay doesn’t count…

Oh…you have to type the link in a new tab? And I thought snagging one the OLD way was impossible… :frowning: Oh wellll…I’m participating in a garage sale next weekend. Guess I didn’t need more crap to try and get rid of.

That means that they posted and activated all the BoC pages at the same time (ten hours ago). It just took 10 hours for someone to actually buy it because it took that long for them to reveal the URL.

type it into your address bar.

Ha! My wife has the nexus 7 and I have the HP touchpad. We enjoy both of them greatly. Who takes outward facing pics with their tablet? (micro SD slot would be nice, though)

Either there are over 1,000 Nexus tablets, or the % left bar is broken

Of course it does from a reputable seller and EXACTLY the same as this. Both are Asus Refurbished. Both have same warranty. They are IDENTICAL.

here is the 32GB, BTW for $140

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/1c5c9ee9-6552-47f7-a512-a656e11ee3a1/nexus-7-32gb-1st-gen

wow i was lucky today… i see the last item on woot for a long time this morning and when it was almost sold out i kept refreshing hoping id get lucky. good thing i had the bit.ly/ already entered into another screen! I hope i get peanut butter. my first BOC, im so excited

I was hopeful but the one star reviews on Amazon for this tablet report consistent problems with this version… buyer beware.

Yesterday, NewEgg had the 32GB refurb for $132 after rebate. Price today is $148 after rebate.

Beach camera on Ebay (An ASUS authorized refurb seller) has it for $139

Darn it!!! I would have to take a nap right as they had this. At least I know some of the tricks for next time…like the case sensitive letters in the URL.

I just want to reiterate: $120 DAILY DEAL, WITH A CASE, for the 16GB. NOT an auction, a Daily Deal.

This is a good deal for the 32GB. But if you buy the 16 GB here, you’re just throwing $25 out the window not counting the case that comes with the cheaper one on the Ebay daily deal.

This should be a pretty long lag in this Woot-off. Nap time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-Google-Nexus-7-7-16-GB-Android-41-WiFi-TABLET-COVER-Travel-Bundle-/331027375129

Now to hope for an iBuyPower computer in the bag. :wink:

Worth noting that, despite the griping on the price, this is a great tablet. The new gen Nexus 7’s are faster and have more updated hardware, but these aren’t slouches. They’re better devices than most 7" tablets out there and cheaper than most as well.

This is what I replaced my HP Touchpad with!

119.00 on ebay today with free shipping

Judging by how slowly these are selling, everyone agrees this isn’t a great deal.

? Is there a internet data plan that you need to purchase with this?