Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet

**Item: **Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet
Price: $129.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet)

[Search Google](Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/16/2013 - $139.99-159.99 (Woot-off) - 21 comment(s)
9/26/2013 - $139.99-159.99 (Woot-off) - 73 comment(s)

Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet
Price: $129.99
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Google - Google Shopping Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Nexus 7 16GB or 32GB Tablet)

$100 discount for being a refurb! this is almost as good as the $99 touchpads

Android 4.4 KitKat available for Nexus 7 Android 4.4 KitKat heading to Nexus 7 and 10 starting today | Engadget

Last gen Nexus 7; that said, it really is a solid tablet. Battery life has remained fairly consistent, though with stock android, it does tend to get bogged down (and you must close open apps) with gmail and a couple other apps running at the same time.

Memory management is tremendously better with alternative roms, very easy to root. Bad part is no micro sd slot, and sort of abysmal GPS antenna.

That said, grab one of these, mount it on your dash, load up Waze and set your phone into tether and blow all those Tomtom punks off the road!

someone tell me …does this work wi fi as well?

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a pressure sensitive capable pen for the Nexus 7?

Tons of great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on the 16gb and the 32gb

Let’s watch some videos [youtube=V25MiUIpLEw][/youtube] [youtube=tGrPL17yBIE][/youtube]

Yes, it’s wifi only. No 3G.
I have a nexus 10. Very solid tablet. Very fast. Kind of sickening to see them this low in price in fact :slight_smile:

Yeah that is the really disappointing thing about these… no SD slot so go for the 32GB one.

Even most of the the generic knock off tablets have SD slots…
A really cheap thing for Google to have left off.

No longer is limited memory on a Tablet (or anything else) an issue. As long as it has WIFI it can connect to Samsungs new wireless hard drive. It also comes with a 3 year warrenty.

I have one and use it to store my movies and ebooks for my Tablet. Works pretty good.

So if you were holding back because of the memory issue this is one solution.

It’s not Google being cheap, it’s their Nexus strategy. None of the current Nexus devices have SD slots because Google wants you in the cloud.

Yeah if you don’t mind carrying around yet another gadget. And bet that drive is much more pricey than a large SD card and how long does its power last plus size/weight

Plus it ties up your WiFi connection, so you couldn’t DL or browse (w/floating window apps) something while streaming something from it.

Yes. http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-Samsung-Windows-Tablets/dp/B00BVUQZZ2/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1384412405&sr=8-9&keywords=pressure+sensitive+tablet+stylus

I don’t give a CRAP where Google wants me. I want aceess to stuff on or OFF line, all the time.

And they have lost a TON of sales on these for that maybe $4 cost saving.

And an SD slot doesn’t just double the capacity it infinitely does if you carry multiple tiny cards.

Without one stuck for ever with what you bought (hopefully the 32 not 16)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FUNYSA/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1
USB cable, thumbdrives, and Nexus Media Importer work fine for me.

The lack of an SD slot is the very reason I will be buying a samsung tablet. Screw the cloud.

First of all, I totally agree the SD card support is a must for any device I buy. However, Google has a point that security and stability are much higher with internal storage only. Also this is one way that Google avoids directly competing with other manufacturers, plus the gimping of the camera they always do.