Google Pixel 2/2XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Google Pixel 2/2XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Props to Woot for confirming this is the Verizon version.

FYI, the Verizon version of Pixel units cannot be bootloader unlocked. When Google stops shipping firmware updates, it’s a done deal. If you like to tinker, this isn’t the Pixel you’re looking for.

Newer Pixel units sold by Verizon (3, 3a & 4) also lack eSIM, but that’s not a factor on Pixel 2.

1 Like

I just got a second one for my daughter (I got one last June that was $240 for the XL). Both are like new, not a blemish whatsoever, they simply do not come in the original Google box. This is really a very excellent phone at any price but at those prices I certainly don’t need anything else.

The pixel 2 XL I just got here has an IMEI number, indicating it was not Verizon. Verizon uses MEID numbers. The one I got last June has an MEID number.

Received our two renewed white Pixel 2s. So far so good. One had damage - two dented corners, one of which caused the screen glass to lift slightly plus about 2 small screen scratches. The other phone was in pristine condition and I gave to my wife. We and set them up last night and they are working great! Thanks Woot.

1 Like