Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked) (S&D) (Open Box)

Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked) (S&D) (Open Box)

Will these get Android 13 when it comes out?

Not officially.

They are now EOL, though in Q1 of 2022, they will be receiving one final update.

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705?hl=en

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

The ones on sale are 3 and 3 XL. It is the 3a and 3a XL that get the next Android update. So these are EOL now, and one wouldn’t buy them unless one is going to de-Googleize them. Yes?

Correct.

This is what I was talking about:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Is the bootloader locked on these?

Yes.

1 Like

Got mine yesterday, problem is it says device belongs to your organization (the organization is Google LLC) I can’t set it up because it keeps resetting :frowning: Any ideas?

I’m not finding anything via Google Search. Sounds like it may need to be returned. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Yeah I couldn’t find anything either! I will contact support! Thanks!

Anyone else get a 3aXL instead of a 3 like I did?
I guess I’m not complaining. It looks like they’re sold out anyway.

Hi there. Sorry about that. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.