Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked) (S&D)

Thanks to everyone posting their results with these phones. Aside from the negative results people are reporting, the chance that it’ll be a Verizon model that has a locked bootloader (with soon to end OTA updates) has really put the nail in the coffin. Seems like too much of a gamble. Made the mistake of getting one Verizon phone (S7); don’t want to do it again.

1 Like

Received a 3xl in mint condition shipped with Android 11 and was very happy. I fully charged the phone and performed the play and security updates.
On Tmobile with no problems until the black screen.
The phone becomes unresponsive and requires a reset by holding down the power button. Seems its a common hardware issue on some of these phones. I say hardware, because there have been plenty of updates that could have fixed a software issue by now. And if it was related to the phone only having only 4gb system memory, the crash and black screen wouldnt happen overnight when Im not even using the phone.
Waiting for cs reply on a requested refund.

1 Like

If it works on T-Mobil it works in FI, it’s as if Google doesn’t actually have a phone company and it is using some third party to do the work for it.

1 Like

I received my Pixel 3 XL and it is in such beautiful condition. However, my plan was to root it and the OEM Unlocking is disabled. The IMEI starts with “35”, suggesting it is the Verizon version with locked bootloader. I understand it is not SIM locked but was hoping to be able to unlock the bootloader. It was advertised as fully unlocked yet the ‘OEM unlocking’ button in settings is greyed out.

1 Like

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Picked up the White 3 xl and unfortunately when I took it to Verizon was told it wasn’t compatible with Verizon. They told me that Verizon unlocked phones will work with all carriers, but other carriers unlocked phones often don’t work with Verizon. Unfortunately returning it.

Does it make sense to buy 3 or 4 of them to see if one will work with Verizon and return the rest or is that a little much?

Thanks.

Phone came in mint condition but will not work with Xfinity Mobile - clearly it’s not unlocked. I’ll be sending both of them back.