Google Pixel 3 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

Google Pixel 3 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

Is eSIM available in phone? Can I activate physical sim and eSIM simultaneously?

There IS eSIM support, provided that your carrier supports it on the Pixel 3.

(Some carriers support eSIM, but they limit to to certain phones and/or could not support it if you don’t purchase the phone directly from them.)

Best to speak to your carrier.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Thanks for fast reply!
I have pixel 3 without option to add eSIM, so only phyzical sim card can be used in my phone. I have eSIM for my second operator but not sure that phone from this topic have eSIM option. It can be checked only on step of installation SIM or later in configuration menu. So did you mean this particular phone or pixel 3 as model?

In general.

Again: For these kinds of things, since it’s dependent on the carrier, it’s usually best to speak to them directly.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

We need someone in this thread who bought this phone :slight_smile:

Speaking from personal experience:

I’ve dealt with Pixel 3s which were able to use eSIM, and other Pixel 3s which could not use eSIM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like I said: It depends on your personal carrier.

Woot could give you the model number, and then you could ask your carrier.

1 Like

After buying this Pixel 3 I saw some people complaining that Google wouldn’t honor the warranty because it was purchased from Woot so I contacted Google to ask them. The rep I chatted with said that as long as I have a receipt with the IMEI or SN Google would honor the warranty. The only problem the receipt on the ‘Stuff You Bought’ page doesn’t show the IMEI or the SN. So I initiated a call with customer support and the Woot rep proceeded to direct me to the ‘Stuff You Bought’ page. When I explained that the page she directed me didn’t contain the info I needed she put me on hold for 5 minutes and then she hung up on me. :frowning:

Can someone from Woot help me get a receipt with either the IMEI or SN on it so I won’t have to worry about Google honoring the warranty if something happens to the phone?

Hi there. Unfortunately, our receipts do not have serial or IMEI numbers. Let me reach out to the electronics team.

1 Like

Hi-

I never heard anything from the electronics team and my interaction with Customer Service has been less than positive.

This is the original message I sent Customer Service:

"After buying the Pixel 3 from this deal Google Pixel 3 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black, my order number is ******, I saw some people complaining that Google wouldn’t honor the warranty because it was purchased from Woot so I contacted Google to ask them. The rep I chatted with said that as long as I have a receipt with the IMEI or SN Google would honor the warranty. The only problem the receipt on the ‘Stuff You Bought’ page doesn’t show the IMEI or the SN. So I initiated a call with customer support and the Woot rep proceeded to direct me to the ‘Stuff You Bought’ page. When I explained that the page she directed me didn’t contain the info I needed she put me on hold for 5 minutes and then she hung up on me. :frowning:

Can someone from Woot help me get a receipt with either the IMEI or SN on it so I won’t have to worry about Google honoring the warranty if something happens to the phone?

Thanks"

This is the reply they sent me:

"Hello,

This is a follow up e mail regarding your order xxxxxxxx.

We received a response from the Vendor stating as below :

" This(IMEI or SN) information should be on the box of the phone, as well as on the phone in the settings section. "

Kindly check your box to find out the above information and in case if you did not find it please contact us back and will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
(Woot CSR)
Woot.com"

I’ve contacted them twice since I received the above reply and and all they say is “my colleague is working on it”. I have my doubts as to whether anyone is actually working on it so I thought I’d make one last attempt here to get some help.

Thanks in advance for anything you might be able to do.

(VMod Edit: I removed an instance of your order number.)