Google Pixel 3 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

Google Pixel 3 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

QQ The title states the phone is Unlocked but the description says The bootloader is LOCKED on these phones.. Which is correct?

Yep, the bootloader can be locked while the phone is unlocked as to what carrier it will take.

People like the bootloaders unlocked so they can put some sort of custom operating system on the phone.

3 Likes

Ah, cool. I understand now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Is E-sim working on this phone? Goggle warranty for one year?

Yes.

As far as eSIM support goes:

There IS eSIM support, provided that your carrier supports it on the Pixel 3.

(Some carriers support eSIM, but they limit to to certain phones and/or could not support it if you don’t purchase the phone directly from them.)

Best to speak to your carrier.
Edit: Today I leaned that that would NOT be the case, as pointed out over here by @EtherealRemnant, and confirmed on this thread.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Will this work for Fi?

This is not true if the bootloader is locked. That would make it a Verizon model and Verizon models have the eSIM permanently disabled.

1 Like

til today i learned GIF by Justin

Thank you for educating me on that.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Will this work for Fi?
please answer this question. thank you

Hi there. According to the Google Fi compatibility tool - it will work with Fi. You can see what phones they’re compatible with here: Google Fi

1 Like

Is it unlocked to work with any carrier around the world? (assuming that lte bands from the phone are supported by the carrier)

It would be best to check with your carrier.

1 Like

I checked the info and it seems that it’s supported by my carrier, so I think that it’s going to work because the device is unlocked, correct? And another question, I wont be able to install any custom rom because the bootloader is locked but It doesn’t affect anything about using it in another country, is that right?

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I don’t have any technical information to help you, sorry. Yes, it is unlocked as stated.

1 Like