Google Pixel 32GB Unlocked Android Phones

Apples and oranges.

I take it you aren’t an Android purist. Lack of SD card is bc most people usually put in low quality cards and then try to run apps off them and blame the phone for the slow performance. Makes sense. And mine definitely doesn’t delete pics off the phone. It does save them to cloud simultaneously but I have to pick the “free up storage” option for it to delete photos that are already saved to the cloud.

This is the best Android phone you can buy currently imho

Where did you see this? I swear I was just there and the s8 was $750 and with my old trade in only $550. Too much for me

Did they block the unlock method? I preordered on Verizon last year and was able to use an app on XDA to unlock it right away

Yes. The unlock method for the Verizon model was based on an exploit that has since been patched.

yep one is new and one is refurb. not close…

I purchased the 5.5" and ended up receiving only the 5", anyone else have this issue? Not really getting anywhere with customer service.

Sorry about the problems. I’ll check in with CS for you.

Received my Pixel XL today. It comes with a locked bootloader. Even after inserting a Google Fi SIM and fully activating it, the bootloader remained locked. I feel like it is misleading to sell phones with locked bootloaders as “unlocked”.

The saving grace was that the phone only came with Android 7.1 on it, meaning that the exploit to enable bootloader unlocking on Verizon phones was not yet patched. I was able to download the dePixel8 app and follow the instructions on this page http://theroot.ninja/depixel8.html[\url] to unlock the bootloader and flash the Android 8.0 image for this phone that Google has published here Hình ảnh gốc cho thiết bị Nexus và Pixel  |  Google Play services  |  Google for Developers

Hope this helps somebody out.

Also received my Pixel XL phone today. For a phone advertised as having a “clean screen” and “fully functional” - it sure had a LOT of scratches on the screen and what looks like an octagonal gouge (catches the fingernail) or crack right in the middle. Plus the charger it came with is not the “fully functional” 18W charger but a generic 5W travel adapter. Also my charger came engraved with a number 7 on it.

I have no idea about battery life yet, because after 8 hours it’s still charging…