Google Pixel 3XL 128GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

Google Pixel 3XL 128GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - Just Black

Title says its 128GB, but the description states that its 64GB. Can you confirm which is correct?

-Thanks

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the confusion. 128GB is correct. I’ve updated the sale.

1 Like

I’m seriously thinking about going from my Pixel4XL to this. I had this ad my previous phone and liked it better because the 4XlL doesn’t have a fingerprint reader. Which sucks in the age where I’ve got a face mask on at work.

1 Like

I got this a few days ago and the phone crackles/buzzes during phone calls. I tried to get it exchanged under warranty, but Google says that Woot is not an authorized seller, so there is no manufacturer’s warranty, despite what the listing here says. So be aware of that.

1 Like

Is this really NEW?

Yes.

Sorry Google isn’t playing nice. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service and tell them you tried.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

It’s for sale. What do you mean?

The item details claim this phone is “fully unlocked” but below that is a yellow banner that claims the phone is “bootloader locked!”

Which is it? Is this phone unlocked or not?

Google update support ends for these phones later this year, so being able to install unofficial updates is a big factor in whether or not the phone is worth the price.

Where do you see Not Pink?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

It’s unlocked for both GSM & CDMA. Because they’re Verizon phones, they’re not bootloader unlocked.

Shouldn’t that term be Carrier Unlocked then?

People tend to view Fully Unlocked as relating specifically to the bootloader, myself included.

2 Likes

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeee?

I’ve brought it up but don’t hear back. It’s out of my control.

1 Like

Well, the bootloader message is a step in the right direction, at least.

2 Likes