Google Pixel 3XL 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - White

Google Pixel 3XL 64GB (Unlocked) (NEW) - White

1 Like

Hello. New, does it mean that the phone is in its original packaging and it has never opened before? And unlocked for other GSM operators?

1. Yes.
  2. It works on ALL US carriers. (As stated underneath the golden box on the sale page.)

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

You’re welcome.

Mine has not shipped yet. Estimated delivery of 6.25.21. any updates? Thanks in advance

I haven’t received it yet either. Estimated delivery 6.29.21. Today I received a track number.

I have not got a tracking number
But feel hopeful knowing you did

Hi guys. We had some troubles with FBA getting them shipped out. It looks to be cleared up and they have slowly started shipping. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I have got a shipment email woohoo

Ordered 6/20. Scheduled delivery for 6/27. Didn’t receive until 7/5. Activated with no issues. Now, the phone turns off when placed in back pocket or when I cover the display with my hand.

Thought it could be a case or screen protector issue. Removed both. Phone still turns off when in back pocket or when the display is covered by my hand or anything wise.

Apparently this is not an uncommon issue. A YT shows the same issue with a Pixel4. Comments reveal same issue with earlier versions.

Gonna ask won’t to replace it. If problem continues with replacement phone I’m off to another brand.

Hi, got a phone? and how does it work? does not turn off?