Google Pixel 4 (Fully Unlocked) (NEW)

If you want the least expensive entry to 5G in a Pixel, checkout this here on WOOT! - only about $100 more, and it has the 128GB memory space too! But since it is “open box” you only get a WOOT! 30 day warranty.

1 Like

1 Like

So… If I buy this phone, don’t bother actually using it, but transfer all my photos from all my other phones to this one - I can back the (compressed) photos up to Google for free, for life, for $199?

1 Like

Always start with GrapheneOS for a Pixel 4 or better. Graphene is Pixel exclusive and a well-built DeGoogle replacement.

Lineage for any other android (that they support ofc). Unless it’s a OneTouch… then go Kali Nethunter like a cool kid lol

These Google phones start out expensive, then drop like a stone. Had 2xl’s , just bought them for the camera. The 4xl turned night into day inside of caves, interesting. Worth what a good 65in tv cost , no way.

New pixel 6a R only $300
Limited-time deal: Google Pixel 6a - 5G Android Phone - Unlocked Smartphone with 12 Megapixel Camera and 24-Hour Battery - Chalk https://a.co/5x7fKPH

1 Like

My Pixel 4 was the best phone I’d owned. It worked. It was a work horse. And it never let me down. Then it went out of support. I had to fork out for the Pixel 7 Pro which in itself is a very, fabulous good phone and having 5G now is a plus. But the Pixel 4 should have lasted another year or two. It is disappointing to have to decommission something that works really well just because it would not get any more security updates.

1 Like