Google Pixel 5 (Fully Unlocked) (NEW)

I cannot guarantee this obviously but I bought a new Pixel 3 on here last year. After I started using it, Google stated it had the year warranty. I would assume the same would apply in this case.

1 Like

Warranty information is included in the listing.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Hi I am new to woot, can someone tell me is this actually new or is it renewed?

Hi and welcome. You’ll see the condition listed under the price. It’s new.

Per the listing these are new.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Hi thank you so much! I see what you are talking about but the part I am confused by is circled in blue.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh that’s just some Woot writer’s idea of a joke. It’s not very good.

@ThunderThighs these are new right?

2 Likes

Yes, these are new. Our write-ups are literary humor, not product features. :smiley:

:w_tongue:

6 Likes

OK, starting to get the humor LOL appreciate the clarification :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I received my order and it’s factory sealed.

3 Likes

thanks for the info! appreciate it

1 Like

Pixel 6a is better in every way, and it’s exactly the same price directly from Google

4 Likes

Yes, but 6a won’t be released until July 28. And it’s always a good idea to see how a particular phone model performs in the wild before purchase. Just because the specs are better in every way doesn’t mean it won’t have some kind of issue.

5 Likes

is this SIM unlocked?

2 Likes

We talked with our vendor. He tested a hone on Google’s page and the warranty info came up fine and it said it was covered.

1 Like

Not sure what that means. It’s fully carrier unlocked.

2 Likes

Except wireless charging. And RAM. And size. And weight. And IP rating. Oh, and the ultrawide camera on the P5 is 16MP vs 12 on the 6a. I think I’ll stop here.

Bigger doesn’t always mean better.

2 Likes

Which states are receiving the earbuds? I’m in California and I didn’t receive them.

1 Like

It’s by country, not by state.

From Google’s website:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

I was thinking about ordering this because Sprint was merged with T Mobile and they have been texting us saying our old phones aren’t going to support 5g and we need to upgrade because they are also shutting down 4g in a month as well.
Figured we’d hit their main service center close by and see what kind of ”free"or cheap phone they’d offer us before I ordered a couple of these phones.
Gal said let’s take a look and they offered 2 Pixel 6 phones completely free :grin:
They are 600 dollar phones and I guess we haven’t upgraded in so long we were eligible.
The 5 is a great phone and this is a deal for a new one but make sure your provider doesn’t have a really good phone super cheap or free before you buy this one.

2 Likes