Google Pixel/Pixel XL (VZW Unlock)(S&D)

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Google Pixel/Pixel XL (VZW Unlock)(S&D)
Price: $189.99 - 229.99
Shipping Options:: $6 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Oct 01 to Tuesday, Oct 02) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Google Pixel/Pixel XL (VZW Unlock)(S&D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Google Pixel/Pixel XL (VZW Unlock)(S+%26D)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Google - Google Shopping Pixel/Pixel XL (VZW Unlock)(S+%26D))

This is absolutely the best camera on a phone you will get in this price range.

Also running Android Pie 9.0 (newest Android OS).

If you don’t mind scratches/dents this is also a good deal, even if it is the cheaper verizon model.

Why do you do things like this when I have to make a huge escrow payment to keep my mortgage payment in the reasonable range?

I haven’t been paying attention recently. How did the audio/mic issues eventually work out on the Pixel 1? Can we assume that, being previously used and then tested, these won’t have the problem?

FYI - The Verizon version of this phone is not compatible for activation on the Sprint Network

For the tinkerer’s out there, it should be noted that these VZW variants cannot have their bootloader unlocked. The option to allow it in Developer Options is permanently greyed out if a VZW SIM has ever been put into it.

So if that’s important to you, look elsewhere. It’s technically possible that it a VZW SIM is never put into it you can unlock it, but it’s a gamble.

Actually, earlier this year, an exploit was announced to be able to unlock the bootloader of the Verizon model, though I don’t have a Verizon model to try it out on.

I’m not sure that’s correct. It should be compatible, but if trying for the 1-year free unlimited Sprint plan then the phone might get rejected if it has ever been on a Sprint MVNO (like Google Fi, Virgin, Boost, Ting). In that case you have to find someone who can flip a flag in the Sprint database for you, to switch the phone back from prepaid to postpaid status.

i bought refurb pixel from woot last year and mic issue developed couple month later :frowning:

but it was also twice as expensive…

kinda itching to buy again but very skeptical of this batch

any idea if these might not work on FI being VZW brand?

Can someone confirm if this is also “GSM unlocked”? Being from outside of the US, the whole Verizon thing confuses me…

I got a brand new one just 5 weeks ago for twice as much aas my Nexus 5 ( which I also got on Woot two years ago ) finally croaked thru the well known bootloop bug. And damn this is all the phone I ever wanted. So good even my elderly mother decided to get her first smartphone ( Pixel XL ). Also brand new in box for 299.

Highly recommended. Also love Android pie. Much nicer than 8.

One warning tho. They do NOT have badge out of the box. For some people this is a deal killer.

Anyone know if these will activate on Project Fi?

They should. I can’t think of any reason why not.

Woot gave me a Pixel 1 for free because my phone couldn’t run their app! I’m using it now!

With the launch of the Pixel 3 on Oct. 6th, won’t the price of Pixel 1’s really drop? Is this a good deal? Also, I can’t tell whether the motherboard on these has been replaced? Does anyone have more info?

Thanks,

Stephany

Several people, including myself, have had issues with no notifications from the Woot app, while using an OG Pixel.

Hopefully they work for you.

Locking shouldn’t be an issue, but you can check for compatibility Here (which is also linked in the Woot description). Or here is the band information for the US vs International version.

I’ve been buying/selling OG Pixels, and while pricing has gone done on Swappa and eBay (I mean, I bought a slightly damaged 128Gb Pixel for $85 after a $10 off promotion), places like Woot have kept prices the same.