Google Pixel XL (Factory Unlocked)(S&D)

I bought the V20 as well and just went ahead and picked up a new battery off the bay of e. Couldn’t be happier.

While I’m no LG-fanboy (by a long shot), my HTC U11 sucked the biggest loser poo of all time.
Oh well, YMMV. :man_shrugging:t4:

I still have and use my HTC Pixel XL as my daily driver. I love this phone. Never even rooted it. I am sad/angry about the final update coming up next month.

I bought the thicker extended battery for my LG v20, it comes with a fatter back cover for the phone. If I don’t spend too many hours on YouTube and Facebook I can get a bit more than 2 Days from a full charge.
Only drawback is no more pretty cases/covers

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with the phone?
Just received a phone for my brother. He powered it on without the sim card, seemed fine. then he powered it off.
Now he say the phone is unresponsive, black screen(Seems to be a pixel issue). I won’t get a chance to look at it for a few days. Thoughts?

I will be very wary of getting used phones here on Woot. I bought this exact phone about 2 months ago, and Woot won’t even respond to any communications. The phone won’t hold charge for long, 3rd party app confirmed the battery health below 40%.
Supposedly the phone comes with 90 day warranty. I feel like Woot is just waiting for that 90 day period to tell me there’s nothing they can do.

BUYERS BE AWARE OF THIS PHONE!!

Mine is below 40% after 2 months use. Quit lying.

Hello. I answered you in the other thread where you posted:

1 Like

I got these for my kids for Christmas and one isn’t responsive at all after the system update. I’ve emailed woot customer service. How long does it take to get a reply? I just want to return it. :confused:

Usually within a couple hours. Woot CS will help you out.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s been over 24 hours since I sent it so I’m hoping that I can get this resolved quickly.

Hi there. I see they answered on 12/25 but you wrote in from an email address different than the one on your Woot account. For security reasons, we need you to use that email. Better yet, use the support form:

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note that their reply will go to the email address on your woot account.

I did change my woot email before sending it in through the form. I’ll try again. I don’t have access to that old email address. Thanks!

I really appreciate your replying here. Thank you.

Make sure you log in via your woot email/password, not Amazon, to change your email address.

If you’ve lost the password, email support@woot.com and give them the old email address and what to change it to.

I believe I did but that’s a good tip. I got an email confirming that I had changed it on the 25th, and when I sent the form just now it shows the correct email address.

1 Like

yesssmileyf

I went ahead and sent off an email to support@woot, too.