Google Talk is Live All You Wooters!

Since it is google related, anyone needing a gmail account can send me a pm with a valid current email address and I’ll send an invite.

haha, if you ever run out, I have 49 to give out.

I also have a couple (50) to give up.

steve

You never do run out. If you use all of them, wait a few hours, and you get more.

to the people pm’ed me I sent you your invites incase you didn’t notice.

Google is apparently opening up gmail soon. No more invites required. Meanwhile, if you wanna tinker with your Google Talk client, I’m compiling little tweaks people are posting in other places on one page. http://www.princessfrozen.com/gtalk.htm

edit to add i guess really soon. they’ve put up a link on the gmail site to sign up with your mobile phone. a way to get people to test their sms thing? who knows…

sweet, worked like a champ!

I guess you stole all my people, cuz nobody pm’d me for an invite… [:(]

I pm’d you

I’ll check for an answer later.

i have a ton of invites…

ooooh . google talk.

i like how if u’re logged in at 2 places, and you remove or add a person from ur list at the first place, the other place syncs up without the need to log off and back on. but it’s too simple for me, doesn’t even have fonts, wtf.

I prefer that, actually - I never use fonts in AIM or YIM, and when I paste something into an IM convo, I’d rather it didn’t bring all of its formatting along.

I love everything google. Talk sucks :frowning:

Doesnt seem… uhm… very complete…