GoPro - HERO8 Camera 2019 Special Bundle

GoPro - HERO8 Camera 2019 Special Bundle

This was at $680 less $150 at the last Black Friday. Around 349. GoPro Cyber Monday Deals 2019: The Best GoPro HERO8, 7, 6 & 5 Action Camera Deals Reviewed by Consumer Walk | Business Wire

680 - 150 = 349 ? I dont understand any of your numbers.

2 Likes

Typo. Apologies. Original $449.99.
Less $150 over the holidays

$299.99.

1 Like

$349 is the current bundle price on GoPro website with free shipping. So, only a $15 savings? Sorry cannot do math at the moment. Action Cameras for Sports, Adventure & Everyday Life | GoPro

1 Like

$20 savings. Also, it’s $299.99 on the GoPro website if someone just wants the camera without the bundle.

I have been looking for a deal to replace my Hero 4, just spotted a Hero 8 bundle at Costco last night for $289.99 with two batteries a handle, sd card and case.

1 Like

That is for the post. It does look like the Costco deal is better for Costco members.

Best deal around @ Costco

Anyone purchased this and got the wrong stuff? I cannot make this stuff up any worse. I bought the GoPro HERO8 BUNDLE and received a used GoPro HERO6 with one battery missing (in a torn HERO8 Bundle box) that the website stated was NEW. . and to top it off it comes with a woot sticker confirming inspection
. . … smh. Woot is drinking too much monkey lemonade

Hi there. Very sorry about that. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.