Gordini Gloves and Mittens

Gatzby gets real with this straight up question:
“The most important question is, which one of these is best for making snowballs?”

… now I have to go stare at the gloves and figure it out, pardon me.

A serious upgrade from wearing socks on my hands!

Is there a sizing chart for the gloves/mittens?

I looked on the website but it just says “Small”, “Medium”, and “Large” with no measurements.

Sure wish there was a Men’s size in the mittens :frowning:

REI is also selling these gloves and they have sizing guide for gloves. http://www.rei.com/product/838943/gordini-polar-fleece-gloves-womens-2012-overstock

I got these last time and they are HUGE…order a size down from what you measure!

I ordered (and have already received!!) the ladies mittens with down/feather filling. I have a large hand and the large fit me well. I tried them out this evening in the blustery, snowy weather and finally! my fingers are warm when driving. Also, they have a drawstring at the wrist in addition to the velcro closure to snug them.

Thanks for the quick ship - in time for the drastic drop in temp.

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska, and use a pair of Gordini’s cold-weather gloves. They’ve been fantastic for me! (Although I still layer gloves when it really gets chilly :P) I don’t see any of their heavy duty gloves, but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the brand based on my experience with them. Quality gloves at good prices.

washing instructions?