Gorilla 16,800 mAh Battery Pack w/LED Screen

Does anyone know if this will be compatible with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

It is…

How do I order a black one and a white one?

You’ll just need to add them to your cart separately. Put one color in your cart, then return to the sale page to add the other.

Thanks

Bought one about a year ago. It rocks! I’ve used it on multi-day camping trips and blackouts to charge my phones, glucometer and other stuff. Small and compact. Several other Scout leaders got them too and all love them. Can’t really attest for the capacity, because I’ve never run it down. Great buy!

Oh, and yes - charge it up and it will sit there for months at 98%+ charge.

So, which is better?

16,800mAh vs. 22,400mAm
1 amp vs. 2 amp charging
2 ports vs. 3 ports
$45 (shipping) vs. $40 (free Amazon shipping)
5.7x2.95x0.86" vs. 6.2x3.1x0.8"
12.2 oz vs. 16 oz

I just used mine for the first time today and am a bit confused. When I plugged in my smartphone, the device was at 68% and kept going down from there. I have never used it before so why would it be so low? Also, can these be recharged? If so, how? I hope I don’t have a bad device. I got it for such a good price.
Linda3IHN

I really wish I read up on these a little more. They weren’t a bad deal, just not a woot worthy deal.

That being said, I have had issues from day 1 with the two that I bought. The right port will start charging the device, but turn off in just a few seconds. The same (Gorilla provided) cable and device charge fine on the other port.
Tested multiple times, multiple devices.