Gorilla 61148CX 14 mm x 1.50 Duplex Acorn, 40ct

giphy%20(6)

1 Like

I ordered 1 then ordered 2 more to increase resell profits.
Always buy 3.

1 Like

I got 40 lugs per order! Wow!

2 Likes

Whew.

1 Like

Got a box of 40 for my order! Perfect for my F150 that has known issues with the factory lugnuts!

Super excited!

2 Likes

YAY!

They’re so shiny!

Now what’s wrong with a thin chrome-plated cover that traps moisture so the lug nut can improperly rust from the inside-out and round off the moment any torque is applied to it?!?

1 Like

Yep. That’s exactly why I ordered a set. My son-in-law’s Dodge Ram 1500 has those damned chrome capped steel lug nuts that get deformed and takes a weird half sized socket to deal with. Hopefully these will solve the problem and he can go back to using the lug wrench the truck came with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats. Enjoy your Gorilla nuts.

2 Likes

Thinking of making a centerpiece with some decorative bowl filled with shiny gorilla nuts!

Edit: Oh! or maybe hand them out for trick-or-treaters!

3 Likes

Over the moon today. This really made my week.

3 Likes

You have to join this group now.

Since they’re so shiny maybe you can glue them all together to make a nice mirrored ball.

Just a follow up.

Put these on my F150 this past weekend. Glad I did because I did have one lugnut that became rounded that took some finesse to get off.

These new lugnuts worked perfectly.

Source: 2015 F150 owner, only 18k miles, always garage kept, only driven in rain a handful of times and intentionally avoids driving in snow or mud