Gorilla Gadgets Portable Battery Packs

If you’re lucky your item will work just fine. I bought the 16,800 mAh Battery Pack Charger w/LED Screen on the last sale and it does not perform as advertised. Emails and tweets to Gorilla Gadgets have never been responded to. Buyer beware!

If you’re having trouble getting them to give you warranty support, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service. Include any correspondence as well.

I bought two of the the 16,800 mAh External Portable Battery Packs in December for my husband and myself. They both work great. I can charge my Nexus 5 about 5 times (from 10% to 90ish %) before needing to recharge the battery pack.

The only problem is the supplied usb cables. They are crap and stop working after a few uses, so make sure you have your own.

Couldn’t agree more. Other than this, mine has worked great. It was hit or miss when using the supplied cable, but never fails when I use my own.

Well, I hope the two 2800 that I bought work ok. If not, Woot customer service is excellent!

Woot customer service directed me to contact Gorilla Gadgets. I ended up just reselling the device for a loss.

I’m sorry. :frowning: