GOSSIP TAKE! What do you think of Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady being seen together Michael Rubin's BBQ?

GOSSIP TAKE! What do you think of Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady being seen together Michael Rubin's BBQ?

11 Likes

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

40 Likes

Zip It Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

16 Likes

Once again Woot begs the eternal question.
…Who cares?

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

24 Likes

17 Likes

bradypwn

21 Likes

It’s better if I don’t say anything

13 Likes

woh cares indeed

19 Likes

Oh great. Now even Woot is running Wag the Dog operations…

15 Likes

eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

10 Likes

Weed Tripping GIF

18 Likes

summer idgaf GIF

18 Likes

I’m so glad that they are able to siphon off valuable news cycle bandwidth from stupid and silly things like climate change, mass shooting in schools, plastic pollution, the war in Ukraine, and Trump’s latest rant, to show us “ordinary people” what a fabulous and entitled life they live, and that we don’t.

Golly! I am SO happy for them! I really am!!

16 Likes

There you are! As you can see am texting impared. Next time I will spit my gum out before I take thumbs to screen. I think I will just leave the typo as it sits.
Oh, one more small thing…
Digital crap, and the return there of. Perhaps the website foibles are soon to be solved and we can joyously celebrate its return.

Sad Oh No GIF by The Swoon

12 Likes

Ew GIF

And also, I just don’t care :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

alas our foibles are not easy to resolve

13 Likes

Yes, making a search function is incredibly difficult. Such a feat has never been attempted. Oh, what a joyous day when the great search engine comes to fruition! The world will be eternally grateful. But alas, this technology is not yet available. One day, the great wisdom of the future generations will crack the code. Woot! will become ALL POWERFUL with the might of a search function. We can only hope to see the day…

He Man Reaction GIF

13 Likes

the search continues

14 Likes

There is nothing original today. The powers, who hook up celebrities to occupy and distract the peasants, are betting on Gen Z has no idea of this gem…
brady bunch GIF

11 Likes

Again, who and who? Lol.

Must be nice to be so rich

12 Likes