Gotham Steel 10 Piece (7” & 9”) StackMaster Set

Gotham Steel 10 Piece (7” & 9”) StackMaster Set

Does this work well with induction stove?

In the description “Oven safe up to 500°F - tempered glass lids let you monitor food while it cooks, lids fit tight to seal nutrients for more flavorful results, compatible with all cooktops including, gas, electric and induction“

The three versions I found on the internet of the Gotham Steel StackMaster said they were induction capable as well.

Wayfair

Walmart

Amazon

So do we.

:w_happy1:

I just wish they really worked like they say they do in the commercials. The stickers and use instructions reverse all the claims of superior durability made in the commercials. You need to use plastic utensils as not to scratch the non-stick coating, etc…

Are these compatible with pet birds?

Do these have smooth bottoms? Have a glass top electric stove and don’t want to ruin it.

Hi there. Vendor confirmed bottom is smooth.

Per the vendor: they are PFOA/ PFOS free products.

1 Like

I am confused. The name of the company is “Gotham Steel” but the features section says these are aluminum:

Gotham Steel Stackable cookware has a unique design that saves 30% more cabinet space; it allows the aluminum pans, pots and glass lids to nest together as a secure stack.

Induction with aluminum cookware? I don’t think so.

Hi there. Per the vendor:

It has an induction base bottom for these pots & pans.
Yes, the main material is aluminum.

Thanks TT ! I am so use to finding a steel pot with an aluminum heat spreader (does not work for induction) that I never even thought this could be the reverse. This explains how they are induction compatible.

1 Like

Yes, depending on the size of the birds, you would use the 7" or the 9" fryer. :wink:

1 Like

Yes…This time. :wink: