Gotham Steel 12pc Non-Stick Cookware Set

Almost pulled the trigger myself on these as I could really use a new set of pans and this looked to be a great deal. Looked at so many reviews on these on at least 10 other sources…I’m out. Not worth the $80 now in my eyes. Sad that retailers get away with this BS marketing.

I bought this set a few months ago and have been completely satisfied. I seasoned all of the pans before I did any cooking and am careful to follow the instructions for cooking and cleaning. It sounds like there can be problems if they are put over high heat or are otherwise mistreated.

Will these work with induction cook tops?

Per the features:

Safe for all cooktops except induction

It’s amazing to me that you can sit through all this chatter then jump in and help as soon as someone asks a question. Good work and patience TT.

Steel made out of Aluminum?
Not for induction

Heh. Thanks!

I don’t want/need these but I also don’t trust the FakeSpot scores. They seem to reject very short comments and ones from people like me who are not verified purchases.

I invite you to go to AMZ and look at the four genuine reviews of my book, “How To Use The Digital Camera You Just Bought” and then paste in the URL to FakeSpot. You get stuff like this:

“Interesting tidbit: the most used word by reviewers is book.”
“How are reviewers describing this item? new, wonderful, digital and best.”

And yet it gets a “C” for poor quality reviews.

WTF??

Boy am I confused. I just don’t know who to believe. Calgon take me away!