Gotham Steel 3-Piece Pan Set - 9.5", 11" and 12.5"

I have had my small pan for at least 6-8 months. I have cooked just about everything I can think of in it. I use oil and butter and also nothing at all on occasion. I put it through the dishwasher, I have added water to it while its hot, Ive done about everything people say not to do and its still going strong.

Keep in mind that things will stick especially if you arent using oil or butter in it but its sooo easy to clean afterwards its not even funny. If you cook your foods on medium and below heat the sticking is minimal and again, you can usually wipe it out with a paper towel and its clean and ready to be used again.

I did order the big pan and lid from amazon and then I see these on here lol. Oh well, one thing to note I guess, I cook on a gas stove so other ways may differ in their results.

What am I missing?

If you order this from their website (commercial) you buy 1 get 1 free at 19.95. Shipping is 6.95 for one and 4.95 for the 2nd. So it’s an average cost of 15.95 each for 2 of the large ones. Why is this a better deal?

Oh. Maybe that is buy 1 get 1 but both are 9.5"

Not direct from the Bat Cave—from China.

When in doubt- trust the product description.

If you buy your cookware from China…wow…Sorry I will not. Get your laminate flooring from China and feeling good about that? Why would you put food in your mouth from something made there.

To each there own…buy a domestic pan and use a little grass fed butter and you will be better off than using these things.

My family kills all non-stick pans in under 3 months (probably high heat). We have the small pan. The first month it works great and wipes out with a paper towel. The second month it cooks fine but takes a rough sponge to clean. The third month it cooks like any other pan e.g tri-clad and takes a rough sponge and barkeepers helper to clean. The sides and bottom have burnt crud fused to them.
It does not scratch, does not peel, and still cooks ok. It still cleans faster than a tri-clad and the set is cheap enough for me to consider buying.

Funny, I saw the infomercial for the first time last night and looked them up on Amazon. The reviews there are just horrible, making me suspect the 5 star reviews were from paid shills or something. Kinda surprised now to hear people who have had positive experiences. I’m still a little too skeptical to pull the trigger on a set.