Gourmet Holiday Gift Box

Gourmet Holiday Gift Box

I absolutely, positively do not need this. I shouldn’t throw my money away on random stuff, and as someone who doesn’t eat fish, I really don’t want to risk getting a box full of salmon jerky. So it’s a no for me.

Ugh, who am I kidding? I’m in for one. I’m a blatant sucker for anything with “mystery” contents. Fingers crossed for no salmon! :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I second your thoughts on not wanting salmon jerky. I decided to try my luck.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for surprises. No salmon jerky surprises though, please!

3 Likes

I figure if the salmon jerky is as expected then my dog will get a fancy treat. I am hoping for some of my childhood dreams…

5 Likes

I’m a sucker. I bit and bought one. Just like the salmon in the salmon Jerkey. Doh.

2 Likes

I’m already regretting my decision to buy this. I might as well have invested in a pair of dancing goldfish. The code for a shirt will hopefully be enough to ease my sorrows.

3 Likes

Okay, woot wooty woot! I bought 1 for my distant family in Ohio. I don’t think they would like Sanmon Jerky. Yet if you need to get rid of it sure put it in mine. Now, for my order. I don’t care. If you need to make you quota with what others don’t want. Send it already.

2 Likes

Hi Woot, @ThunderThighs, Are we eligible for the free t-shirt coupon if we bought $25 worth of stuff over the weekend and qualified for a free t-shirt coupon then? It says one per account, but this is a different sale, so just checking. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, it’s fine. This is a different promotion. Go for all the free shirts!!!

2 Likes

consoling2

1 Like

I might have to buy this just for the chance to get a Casemates opener from Woot!

3 Likes

I also do not need any salmon jerky but throw myself on the mercy of the Woot. However if I do receive $80 worth of salmon jerky, the foster cats will be eating well

3 Likes

Just make sure you rinse the jerky off before giving it to the cats (or dogs!). That much sodium is very much not healthy for our furry friends to have.

2 Likes

Meanwhile at Woot! HQ:

The forum keyword analytics show there’s been several mentions of “salmon jerky” in the mystery box sale. They must love that stuff. Tell fulfillment to make sure there’s a couple pouches in every order that goes out.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like this isn’t enough of a mystery for me since it says, “All packages include a combination of the following items…” and lists most of the things that might be in the box. I like my mysteries to be much more mysterious, even if they end up being disappointing

3 Likes

Tuno! Tuno! Tuno!

2 Likes

At what # of Woot shirts that someone owns does it become an addiction and we might need an intervention? I now own more t-shirts than I have in my entire life. The scary thing is, I don’t wear them out of fear of ruining “one of my favorite shirts.”

Anyone else have a few totes of Woot t-shirts or is it just me?

4 Likes

It is not just you. Many wooters have this addiction/affliction.

1 Like