Gourmet Kitchen Infused Oil & Vinegar Medley

SOLD AGAIN! just saw this. i am certain my dearest cheron will be most understanding if i proceed to exchange vinegars w/ you instead since she got 3 sets of each!

Okay hold on to your key boards.

GINGER KEY LIME SAUCE

Once you buy more of the Ginger Key Lime Vinegar, and you will! Take a whole bottle, reduce it over high heat to about 2 tablespoons along with one medium shallot chopped up. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and over low heat or even off the heat, add a WHOLE cube of unsalted butter and keep stirring until it’s melted. Serve over that grilled chicken.

And don’t blame me if you get married over it (or at least lucky.)

Absolutely! No problem at all, totally understand :slight_smile:

takes some notes I HAVE been looking for a good man… say Chef Clyde, you ain’t married are ya? :wink:

Now, by “whole cube of unsalted butter” do you mean a whole pound block of it?

Last wooter to woot: deaconbluez

I’m there with you, nallie; I procrastinated until the first one sold out; saw the Ginger-key lime and had to jump on it.

why is this not very popular? i would have thought that we would have snatched this right up!

Just because it hasn’t sold out yet doesn’t mean it’s not selling at a good clip :slight_smile: It’s only been up for 4 hours at this point, and probably most people weren’t exactly expecting a new offering up at 6pm. As word spreads, I’m sure it’ll go. And probably when people log on to check main woot and all that in a couple hours they’ll suddenly realize this is back.

I bought one set, will trade one ginger lime for one raspberry vinegar.

Thanks!

confirmed!

did you get my PM?

Decided to post here instead of the first offering’s forum to maybe help sway the undecided. I got labrated the chili oil today, and by an odd coincidence today is also my two month wedding anniversary, so great excuse to cook dinner for my wife. After much debate I decided to pan sear some scallops in the chili oil. first seasoned the scallops with just a touch of salt and pepper. Then into the oil on high heat, about 1.5 minutes per side until they had a nice golden coloring. I took the scallops out to rest then threw some minced garlic and shallot into the pan. Added a little broth and some corn startch to thicken. Put the whole thing over some fettucine (random point… wife and I wound up debating the fettucini… should it have been cooked through or al-dente? opinions welcome). Served with a bottle of 2006 Dry Creek Vineyard Fume Blanc. I must say the sweet chili oil gave a nice touch of flavor to the scallops. I’m looking foward to trying some more recipies and experimenting with the others when they arrive.

Packity packed

Now see… that’s some vinegar love

Last wooter to woot: wootvirgin69

Oh, sweet Jesus…I just purchased my third offering in a week. I think I need intervention, STAT!!! <hands shaking, wiping sweat from brow>

Just a cube 1/4 pound up to 1 pound…

Did anyone else get a Charlie Bucket?

Wow Wow cheron, do you watch wubbzy or something?

I’m only 19, can I still order this since it’s not a wine?

Just want to make sure, TIA.

I am infinitely sad that I can’t get these shipped to Japan. -_-;

Yes.