Govino-Go Anywhere Elegant Shatterproof Wine Vessel - 8 Pack

Note sure about the exact price, but it was better than amazon.com’s price. Tell her to hold tight.

Way cool! And this is a decent price. Normally the Go Vino’s are $2.99 each, without S&H factored in. (priced thru their website)

Try the Magic Decanter aerator at Amazon.com. A lot less expensive than the Venturi and is about the same as the Venturi. About $18 plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Decanter-Red-Wine-Aerator/dp/B0045EEJV8/ref=pd_sim_k_22

This seems like it would be great for a klutz like me. :slight_smile: I have to try it.

$20 for 8 plastic glasses. And can’t wash them in a dishwasher. Pass.

Selected “Best Unbreakable” by Real Simple magazine. They also say they’re $12 for 4 of them so this is a great deal.

Link is here.

These are perfect for filling with cheese crackers or chocolate and cellophane wrapping them for co-worker/hostess holiday gifts.

They’re not that hard to wash. The heat would probably make the plastic crack after a while. The cracks won’t cause liquid to escape but you’d be able to see them over time in the glass.

JeanneMarie (see above) says they’ll melt in the DW.

It’s $28.95 with free shipping on Amazon right now, about a wash with what it was on wine.woot if you build in shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Vinturi-6700-Essential-Wine-Aerator/dp/B000UPOJ5W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291063731&sr=8-1

These were listed as great gadgets for wine folk in the 11/19 issue of The Week. Four for $12 plus S&H. I thought they looked kind of cool, what a nice surprise to see them as part of Gift Week. Very happy to see they are packed in sets of 4–easy to share! First purchase of the week. I may have to take a zip-loc of change out of the hope chest by Friday! Help me!

We received one of these with our lab rat bottle of “Twas” last week. We have not actually used it yet.And while we do like the shape, the plastic is very very very thin. I suspect that the thumb indent is there beacause the pressure required to hold it would deform the glass. Not hard to imagine they would melt in dishwasher.

From the rules…
“If you are drunk when they attempt to deliver, they will not deliver”… good thing I broke all my wine glasses and had to order these…or I would have been…

The price is now showing as $24 w/ free shipping, though that may change. BTW, the generic aerator tower works great: http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Decanter-Tower-Convenient-Included/dp/B003OU18FY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1291066950&sr=1-1
Back to Govino.

…Wine not included…

What a rip off!

Love them. They are not crystal. They are functional because there is no concern for breakage(think pool, patio,etc.) Yes they melt in the dishwasher. But wine tastes & smells better in these glasses then any plastic glass we have ever tried. They do a surprisingly good job allowing us to enjoy wine! And they won’t slip out of your hand!

These are great … BUT they are NOT dishwasher safe. I washed 2 on the top rack & lowest heat setting and they warped. You must hand wash them. In for 1

wtf?! So it’ll be like this every 12 hours til a Wednesday/Thursday wootoff you think?

Yep, I accidentally put one in the dishwasher once and it got deformed. The other survived though…but handwash please…

We have a set of these on the sail boat and they are great.