Govino-Go Anywhere Elegant Shatterproof Wine Vessel - 8 Pack

Great product for poolside, beach or boat activities. Just don’t put them in the dishwasher.

Meh. Does wine.woot ever sell decanters???

I said DECANTERS, not glasses.

Spring is in the air and these are great outdoor concert glasses to toss into the picnic gear.

In for one. Will be useful at our house-warming party.

Good for the camper and for outdoor parties (which we hope to have once this ridiculous NY winter is over). In for two (might gift one).

that’ll be one stinky party at an out house. bring the blue cheese!

Unique ergonomic thumb-notch makes wine swirling most simple and best of all you can reuse them or even recycle them. It is made from a proprietary, food-safe / pharmaceutical-grade polymer “aka” PETG, which reflects a wine’s color and projects its aromatics much like crystal. To ensure the optimum wine tasting experience, replace your wine glasses after an extended period of use.

Important Note: Hand wash only

I got these from Woot late last fall. I opened the box, pulled out one of the glasses, held it, put it back in the box and gave it away for Christmas.

To me, it felt like I was holding a plastic bag. Some people say that they’d take them on a picnic and perhaps I’ve become a bit of a snob but I’d rather take glassware and risk breaking it. These just seemed too flexy for me…

Nah, just keep drinking. You won’t notice.

I’m in! Looks like a great deal!

Wish they were glass.

I’m right there with ya!

I bought them at the last woot-off for my mom…and then opened the box when they arrived out of curiosity and had the same thought as you. My mom has low tolerance for any kind of plastic cups, so there was no way she’d like these, no matter what the story was on them. Now I have a bridal shower present for my cousin. I love the idea of them, but they were much more flimsy than I was expecting.

I loaded up on these last time they were up. They are great for outdoor activities and parties where you don’t want your clumsy friends breaking your Reidels.

They are NOT dishwasher safe.

Edit: They can be washed in the dishwasher… just don’t dry them there.

These are awesome for picnics. They’re like Reidel glasses but without the worry.

Would kind of ruin the purpose of them then, wouldn’t it?

Grabbed two sets. Now that I own a house with a large porch, these will be great for parties. These >>>> breaking a Riedel. :wink:

I’m not sure you understand the purpose of these…