Graco My Ride 65 - LX or DLX Car Seat

What! I just paid $10 more on Amazon for this, but I am not regretting it because my kid was much more comfortable this weekend during our 5hr car ride. With new laws going into affect, it’s hard to find a reasonable priced and quality built Rear Facing car seat. The only thing that annoys me about this is that the strap to tighten and release the harness is hard to get to because it’s pressed into the vehicle’s seat.

Received mine yesterday and here are my initial thoughts:
I got the DLX so it’s gray with green, I really like the look of it, it is the best looking of the 3 Graco’s we have purchased. (one of which was the Woot! Headwise 65)
The seat is large, I didn’t realize how much bigger 26" H x 20.8" W x 27" D is versus
23.4" x 18.5" x 22" D
Nevertheless it fit in the back of my Ram 2500 and the passenger seat can still slide all the way back.

It took me a few times to adjust the straps to where they should be, the first time I accidentally rerouted the straps so be sure to pay attention to the original (correct) route the straps should take.

As someone said before, the release button is down pretty low so it is buried in the seat when rear-facing , this doesn’t bother me much but was worth noting.

The little guy is going to love having two cup holders, one for Cheerios and one for some milk.

Overall I am very pleased.