Grateful for Diversity

Grateful for Diversity

3 Likes

This makes me want a shirt like this with the United Federation of Planets flag, with all the different member species from Star Trek on it.

2 Likes

I really like the design of this shirt. If I had the money I’d buy one but this close to Christmas I’ll have to pass for now.

Nice!

Thanks to all the wooters that voted for this one. I know I do not have the perfect list of ethnic groups represented, but my intention was to be as inclusive as possible while still ending up with the rectangular flag. Hopefully, the positive message of the design shines through. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It definitely does shine through. Great job, kg.

1 Like

Love the concept, the font, the subtly different colors, and the message. Fantastic design.

1 Like

Great job, looks cool on the dark heather :slight_smile:

1 Like

The message comes across loud and clear! My first woot shirt purchase in quite some time, will wear it proudly! Thank you and congrats!

2 Likes

“Pennsylvania”

Because it comes before German I’m guessing it’s a reference to the Amish? Pennsylvania Dutch language - Wikipedia

Not ONE Italian or Sicilian in the mix! I’m outraged!

Italian is on the bottom line!

Congrats kg :slight_smile:

Bleeding hearts of the world unite… :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

Not only on bottom line but in center. Might be the 2nd or 3rd most visible location in viewing metrics.

Be happy.

1 Like

Missed opportunity to include more instead of repeating so many…

1 Like

Spaniards, Portuguese – Iberian peninsula makes up half my heritage.

Lovely message, but won’t be buying the shirt as my heritage is absent.

Perhaps they will appear on a second edition?

Grats kg! Knew this one would place.

1 Like

Congrats kg! Love the message! In for a hoodie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed. I started noticing repetitions almost immediately, which seems so unnecessary.